Tuesday 24 April 2012

Blood Clots and Factor 5 Leiden/ Rehab: Day 22

I had my scan today and from what I gather it's not looking too great at the moment. The main vein is still completely blocked from my calf to up my hip. The body will end up making new veins to cope with the loss but there's also the possibility of having muscle death in the surrounding areas - I'm not too found of being like Dr. House.

Work was pretty cool, I'm still catching up on loads of paper work, comms and product knowledge but I should be on the phones tomorrow for an hour or so just so that I can back in the game. I also found out that my holidays are all still booked so I can spend my birthday week day in Penzance with the family.

Rehab today has been walking 1.9 miles. I was planning on doing Jillian's 30 Day Shred but I'm still sore from Sunday's workout and my lats are sore from walking around on crutches - I guess it's an exercise in its own right. I think tomorrow I'll be up to scratch for another Jillian session.

My fatigue is pretty bad at the moment. I think it's because I'm doing a lot more activity than I'm used to over the last 3 months. I've been struggling to get up early but also struggling to get to bed on time, the insomnia is acting up again and I really need to get a handle on it otherwise I'll have some serious issues when I up my hours next week.

How do you deal with your insomnia episodes?

Related Posts







No comments:

Post a Comment