Thursday 16 February 2012

What Is Living With Factor V Leiden All About?

Why am I Here?

I decided to start this blog initially to document the discovery of my "Mystery Disease". However, since finding out that I have Heterozygous Factor V Leiden (a genetic mutation on one of my chromosomes that prevents my body from breaking down clots) I have dedicated this blog to raising awareness for as many invisible illnesses as I can learn about and promote a healthy lifestyle.

I also have another passion that you'll find cropping up from time to time: fitness. I used to love working out, and still do, so I'll be posting up tips and reviews. I'll also be putting up links products or other sites that might benefit you in your research if I am unable to cover those aspects at the time.

See my About page for more information.



No comments:

Post a Comment